We Care About the Environment
We partnered with One Tree Planted!
Super Copy firmly believes in the environment and social responsibility. With climate change affecting how present and future generations around the globe will live, we feel that our best resource is to give back to the environment. That is why we have proudly partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit determined in their reforestation efforts.
Since 2018, we have contributed in replanting over 1100 tree, which will replenish areas in California devastated by recent wildfires.
We believe that businesses can be advocates for sustainability. By supporting tree planting, we are part in creating a healthier world in which humanity, nature and wildlife can thrive. And with your support, we can continue to make a positive impact on our future.
Through the years, we have been managing our business in a way that impacts the environment in a friendly, positive, and thoughtful manner. Long before others were paying attention to environmental issues, we implemented the following Environmental Vision and Management Policy:
- Virtually 100% of our paper purchases are from paper companies that harvest trees from decades-old tree farms specifically planted, harvested, and replanted to provide an ongoing source of non-public paper pulp. These tree farms not only ensure a sustainable, ongoing paper supply but also assure the land they use will remain undeveloped commercially. All our paper is FSC Certified
- We recycle! We believe it to be a very valuable effort.
- We use recycled papers whenever possible and encourage others to do the same.
- We use biodegradable inks and toners that are recyclable. Our brand new water based latex HP wide format printer is an environmentally conscious solution to wide format printing. No more oil based inks of the past.
- Offset printing chemicals and solvents that are almost 100% water soluble, biodegradable, and recyclable. They are often more expensive, but we consider these products to be a wise investment.
- A very important way we urge our customers to partner with us in our environmental efforts is by using our digital/Internet ordering, proofing, and reordering system. Use of our digital ordering system enables all of us to save on extra printing.
- If you have suggestions about other ways we could further limit our environmental impact, please call us with your ideas.