Here are a few of the special ways we go out of our way to provide you with a positive surprise.
- The power of positive surprise - No matter how high your expectations, we always try to provide something "extra" to exceed them.
- We aim to do the best. - If your printing doesn't turn out the right way, we throw it away (in the recycle bin, of course) and start over. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, we won't quit until your project looks exceptional.
- We specialize in impossible deadlines. - Are you in a jam because of a tight deadline? Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help. Small miracles are one of the services we're glad to provide. It's kind of fun to see the look of relief on a stressed-out customer's face when we come through in an unexpected way.
- We'll work late, so you don't have to. - Got a really big job? No problem. We'll work late and start early if we need to.
- We answer the phone. - Ok, it sounds simple, but you're too important to us to put you through the hassle of using an "automated attendant" phone system. Since you're a real person, we figure it's only right that you get to talk to a real person when you call. Besides, we really like talking to you, so everybody wins. By the way, when you call, somebody nice will always answer.
- Honest counts...with a few extras. How do you really know you're getting the 5,000 envelopes you just paid for? With some print providers, you don't. We provide accurate counts, and then... we give you a few extras, just to say thanks.
- Happy employees - We take care of our staff and our staff is happy to help you. By providing a positive company culture, providing benefits and working with the employees as a team, we have achieved a great place in employee satisfaction, which in turn becomes customer satisfaction.